Analyze color automatically and objectively
For: TAGARNO FHD TREND
Name: Color Analyzer | Art. no.: 306008
Equipment needed for best results: Light eliminator, Ring light white, Sample drawer, Sample drawer positioner, White balance calibration card and White balance calibration card fixture
Color Analyzer from TAGARNO is ideal for measuring color values in a sample. The app will calculate the average color value of a sample, display all identified color values in the sample on a color indicating graph and show previous analysis results for easy comparison between samples. Although Color Analyzer is specifically developed to inspect roasting of peanuts, the app has many other potential applications.
To ensure accurate and reproducable analyses, the application must be used with the Light eliminator that is placed around the microscope to eliminate any light interfering with sample. The Light eliminator needs to be bought separately and is currently only available for FHD TREND.
TRY COLOR ANALYZER FOR FREE FOR 30 DAYS!
From 1st of May 2019, everyone who owns a TAGARNO FHD PRESTIGE, TREND or UNO can try any of the TAGARNO software apps for free for 30 days.*
After the trial has ended, a license is required to access the app. Contact your local TAGARNO distributor to order the application or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
* Please note that the Color Analyzer is only available on models TAGARNO FHD PRESTIGE, AGRO and TAGARNO FHD TREND, AGRO. However, in order to get reproducable results, we recommend using the Light eliminator which is currently on available for the TAGARNO FHD Trend models.
How does it work?
Watch the video below to see the TAGARNO Color Analyzer in action.
The application will:
- Calculate average color value in a sample and display this value as green if within defined color range
- Display all identified color values in the sample as green, yellow or red to show where they fall in the defined color ranges
- Display previous analyses for easy comparison between samples
- Calculate color values automatically and objectively
Let the app perform automatic and objective analyses everytime
- Save template to ensure that the same settings are used for all analyses
Once you have found settings suitable for your object, save them as a template and recall them for future use to ensure consistency
- Easy to compare samples
The app stores previous analysis results for easy comparison between samples. Delete previous analyses by using the Reset data button.
- Select an on-screen object for detailed information
Want more info on one particular object? By clicking on it, the Information panel will display detailed information on this object only
For a detailed description of all the features, download the brochure for Color Analyzer:
- Objective and reproducable analyses
By letting the application perform the analysis for you, the subjective aspect of quality control is eliminated
- Standalone microscope - No computer needed
The application is installed directly on the microscope with no need for an external computer connected to the visual inspection microscope. All you need is a mouse, a control box and a monitor connected directly to your microscope and you are good to go!
- User friendly interface
Benefit from an easy to use and intuitive menu
- Document your work
Save your file in different formats, with out without graphics, on a USB or even directly on your computer via LAN. Sharing images and documentation materials with colleagues and supply chain partners have never been easier
- Quarterly updates
Benefit from quarterly updates that gives you access to the newest features and ensures that your microscope it always up to date. It is also easy to purchase new applications that can help your inspection processes without having to change your microscope