Digital microscopes for quality control in material science processes: Metal, plastic, textile, composite etc.
Digital microscopes are the digital revolution to breathe new life into the traditional way of thinking microscopy by creating new up-to-date possibilities and applications in industries within e.g. surface control of metals, plastics. composites, textiles etc.
A digital microscope with camera provides you with great opportunities to magnify small objects on a screen and produce high-quality sharable documentation via high-resolution images. It gives you a unique chance to improve your workflow and multiple viewers are able to view the magnified materials at the same time.
Digital microscopes from TAGARNO are used by brands world wide in a wide range of processes within material science, such as:
- Perform surface control and verification
- Check material surface rupture and breach on injection mouldings
- Measure and check object sizes with 2D measurements
- Quality control via visual inspection
- Stress testing of materials
- Image documentation
With a digital microscope you are able to:
- Effortless perform any process which require magnification
- Easy training of personel and partners
- Quick documentation via images and video of materials
- No more shoulder and neck pains introducing ergonomically correct working postures
These all-in-one solutions are easy to use, provides you with great documentation possibilities, improvement of collaboration abd ergonomically correct working postures.