TAGARNO measurement application software
Name: TAGARNO Measurement Application
Art. no.: 306001
TAGARNO Measurement Application enables you to perform precise measurements directly from your FHD microscope. You do not need an external computer to do measurements - you can just use our stand alone computer microscopes.
All you need is a mouse connected directly to your microscope and quick installation plus activation of the software and you are good to go! No complicated installation procedures or difficult system requirements, just plug in your memory stick, install and start performing measurements directly from your TAGARNO microscope.
The TAGARNO Measurement Application works with TAGARNO FHD TREND, FHD PRESTIGE and FHD UNO and offers features such as point-to-point, circle, angle and area measurements as well as performing advanced calibrations, lens correction and text and arrow annotations. You are also able to toggle between live view and still image mode as well as capturing images and saving your work to USB memory stick with or without applied graphics.
With TAGARNO Measurement Application you get
- Stand alone measurement microscope - no external computer
- Precise measurements due to lens correction and various calibration methods
- A selected range of tools for measuring various objects
- Quickly update with new measurement features as they are launched
- User-friendly interface which is easily understood and intuitive to use
- Correct and precise material for documentation
- Basic camera control via live view, zoom and snapshot
License is required to access TAGARNO Measurement Application. Contact your local TAGARNO Distributor or send a mail to email@example.com to order the application for your TAGARNO or order a TAGARNO microscope with Measurement Application preinstalled.
Accuracy of the measurements
Accuracy of the TAGARNO Measurement Application can be as precise as ± 3 µm. The accuracy heavily depends on the efforts of the operator, so to get the most precise result we recommend:
- Using a dot-grid calibration instead of linear calibration
- Zooming in as much as possible (consequently a +10 lens will enable a more accurate result than a +4 lens)
- Very carefully placing the points that indicates the distance to be measured
- Background color adjustment
- Point-to-point measurements
- Circle radius measurements
- Angle measurements
- Polygon area measurement
- Place text annotations
- Use arrow annotations
- Live camera view
- Lens curve corrections