Count specks in a sample objectively and automatically
TAGARNO Speck counter is a new way to count specks or spots in a sample with a precise and automatic software. The application allows you to adjust settings such as size of the speck, greyscale and color tone of the speck in a given sample. The application was developed for flour inspection to ensure high quality levels of the flour production, but can be applicable on other industries where counting specks is needed.
How does it work?
Watch the video below to see the TAGARNO Speck counter in action.
- Main speck detector – adjust the main threshold between the background color and irregularities
- Speck minimum size – choose the minimum size of the speck for the analysis
- Lightness filter - adjust the lightness of the speck on a greyscale
- Color tone filter - set a threshold on a color scale for the speck observed
- Recall template - Recall a saved template for consistent inspections
- Objective and reproducable analyses
By letting the application perform the analysis for you, the subjective aspect of quality control is eliminated
- Standalone microscope - No computer needed
The application is installed directly on the microscope with no need for an external computer connected to the visual inspection microscope. All you need is a mouse connected directly to your microscope and quick installation plus activation of the software and you are good to go!
- User friendly interface
Benefit from an easy to use and intuitive menu. Manage shortcuts, save templates and many other seamless options in a user friendly interface.
- Document your work
Save your file in different formats, with or without graphics, on an usb or even directly on your computer via LAN. . Ability to toggle between live view and still image mode as well as capturing images and saving your work to USB memory stick with or without applied graphics.
- Quarterly updates
Benefit from quarterly updates and receive the latest measurement tools and features on your digital microscope applications. Easily purchase another application that can help your inspection without having to change your microscope.